Investment Vs. Cost | Why Temporary Surface Protection Is An Investment
November 9, 2020
Investment – “To invest is to allocate money in the expectation of some benefit in the future”.
Cost – “An amount that has to be paid or spent to buy or obtain something”.
Here at Axiom, we are driven to provide temporary surface protection SOLUTIONS that help construction professionals #SaveTime, #SaveMoney, and #LookGood every single day! We view temporary surface protection as an investment, because you get something in return for using it, which benefits you.
But don’t worry, we are here to help you and support to make sure that you #SaveTime, #SaveMoney, and #LookGood on every single project you complete.
What do I get in return for using temporary surface protection products? Here goes:
1) First of all, it’s a budgeted investment that you know, rather than a cost received after the project that is unknown until you have to start fixing and rectifying damaged surfaces.
2) It saves you time by not having to quickly lay down a pathway of surface protection for a special delivery or a certain trade that is finishing their work. If it’s protected, it’s protected. Job done, you can move on and complete the work that you require without having to worry if surfaces might get damaged in the duration of your project.
3) If your project is protected well, it makes you look good when you complete a client walkthrough, or your boss or other trades see it. You will get top marks when your project is neat, tidy, and well protected.
4) By protecting surfaces during construction, it actually makes cleanup easier and faster! Think about it… you can sweep, mop, disinfect, and clean surfaces a lot easier when using the correct temporary surface protection, plus it makes the final clear up at the end of a project a lot easier when you can roll up the protection and contain the majority of the dust and debris within it.
5) Temporary Surface Protection will help your job flow better and will assist you in keeping your project on schedule with on-time completion and payment.
6) Ultimately, all parties will be happy – You, the client, your boss, sub-trades, and on, and on, and on! Win-Win-Win!
In conclusion, you are getting a lot of value for investing in temporary surface protection, rather than viewing it as a cost. It truly will help you save time, save money, and look good, with the value far exceeding the “cost”.
We stock the largest range of temporary surface protection products in Canada.
We’ve got you covered.
If you need assistance in choosing the correct temporary surface protection solution for your project, please reach out to the friendly #TeamAxiom!
#TemporaryFloorProtection #TemporarySurfaceProtectionProducts #CanadaFloorProtection #Construction #FloorProtection #TemporarySurfaceProtection #CanadianConstruction #ConstructionProtection #ConstructionProfessional #SiteSuperintendent #SiteSupervisor #ConstructionManager #ArmourProtectionBoard #BulldogBoard #DefendAgainstDamage #BulldogBoardFloorProtection #FloorProtectionCanada #ConstructionFloorProtection #BulldogBoard #MullionProtection #TemporaryFrameProtection #TemporaryWindowProtection #GlazingProtection #WindowMullionProtection #AluminumMullionProtection #SlabOnGrade #ConcreteSlab #ConcreteProtection #ConcreteFloorProtection #ConcreteSlabProtection #AxiomSurfaceProtection